This webinar covers OSHA and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rules, including:
• Whom these rules apply to;
• What the details of these rules mean for employers and employees;
• When these rules go into effect; and
• How employers will be held responsible.
This webinar is hosted by Alera Group’s team of employee benefits and property & casualty experts, and is relevant for all employers as they continue to face the COVID-19 pandemic and seek to be compliant.
- Danielle Capilla, VP of Employee Benefits Compliance, Alera Group
- Jade Simmers, Director of Risk Management, HMK, an Alera Group Company
Watch the full recording below:
If you have any questions, please contact the Alera Group office that referred you or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
This webinar was hosted on 110921.